The Graphic Design Internship will provide the opportunity to work collaboratively with Development and Communications staff of the Make-A-Wish® Wyoming office. The intern will participate in a variety of design projects related to upcoming events and medical outreach efforts. Through this program, interns will be able to further develop their skills as a graphic designer while gaining experience in the non-profit sector.
Qualifications: Two internships available per semester. Applicants will be selected for an interview based on their cover letter, resume and portfolio if available. Specific qualifications include:
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Digitally savvy - online/social/mobile
- Self-starter with initiative and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize multiple tasks
- Proficiency in MS Suite and internet research tools
- Ability to maintain discretion when dealing with confidential information
The ideal intern will be a collegiate student working toward a Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in graphics arts or other related fields. Knowledge of and experience with the Make-A-Wish mission and service population is preferred.
Understanding graphic design can be done remotely, there are no location restrictions on applicants. This part-time (15 hours/week) internship from January to May 2018 does require access to a computer and relevant design software.
For additional information contact Make-A-Wish Wyoming at 307-234-9474 or email Community Relations Coordinator Tess Kersenbrock at email@example.com. Please send cover letters, resumes and work sample if possible to:
Attn: Tess Kersenbrock
236 W. 1st Street
Casper, WY 82601